+ If you'd like to know what to bring...
- Your own yoga mat.
- If you do not have your own mat, we will rent you one for $1, but you will eventually want to own your own (especially when you realize how much we will sweat).
- Yoga mats are available for purchase at the studio. The mats are made especially for yoga – and not too thick, so balance is more firm – but not so thin they are uncomfortable on the floor! All of the mats at Hot Asana and are eco friendly, PVC free and adhesive free.
- We have towels designed to fit your mat for purchase at our studios, and many of our studios also rent these towels.
- Face towels are complimentary at the studio and are recommended to wipe your brow with during class.
- A water bottle / sports bottle. If you would prefer, you can buy water at the studio. We carry 33.8 oz Smart Water. We also carry 11.2 oz and 17 oz VitaCoCo Coconut Water.
- Women: wear what you feel comfortable in. Some women wear gym gear, yoga clothes or even shorts and a tee-shirt. We have a fully stocked fitness boutique and can provide you with any gear you may need.
- Men: workout pants or shorts are fine. Some men prefer to wear shirts, others do not. We have a fully stocked fitness boutique and can provide you with any gear you may need.