+ If you'd like to know what to bring...
- Your own yoga mat.
- Yoga mats are available for purchase at the studio. The mats are made especially for yoga – and not too thick, so balance is more firm – but not so thin they are uncomfortable on the floor! All of the mats at Hot Asana and are eco friendly, PVC free and adhesive free.
- We have towels designed to fit your mat for purchase at our studios, and many of our studios also rent these towels.
- Face towels are complimentary at the studio and are recommended to wipe your brow with during class.
- A water bottle / sports bottle. If you would prefer, you can buy water at the studio.
- Women: wear what you feel comfortable in. Some women wear gym gear, yoga clothes or even shorts and a tee-shirt. We have a fully stocked fitness boutique and can provide you with any gear you may need.
- Men: workout pants or shorts are fine. Some men prefer to wear shirts, others do not. We have a fully stocked fitness boutique and can provide you with any gear you may need.