200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Firefly Yoga in Danville, VA
- 5 Weekend Sessions: Nov 11-14; Dec 9-12; Jan 13-16; Feb 24-27; Mar 31-Apr 3
- With: Virginia Gallagher, Lauren Mathena & Casey Molloy Davis
- Hours: Thursdays 5-9pm, Fridays 8am-8pm, Saturdays 8am-8pm, Sundays 8am-4pm
- At: Firefly Yoga Studio in Danville, VA
This 200 hour yoga teacher training is designed to take your personal practice and understanding of yoga to a whole new level and provide you with the skillset to offer students an intelligent, dynamic and inspiring yoga class. This course is ideal for serious students and aspiring teachers. With thousands of hours of teaching experience, this teacher training program will provide an in-depth exploration into the practice, process and science of yoga. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- $3,000 when paid in full by October 1
- $3,250 when paid in full by October 15
- $3,500 when paid in full after October 15 & before the start of training
- Non-refundable $500 deposit required upon registration.
- We recognize that the $500 deposit is your good faith intention and commitment to paying for this training in full. Therefore, deposits and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Payment plan available | $720 per weekend:
- $500 upon registration
- $220 session 1
- $720 sessions 2-5
Studio Founder/Owner, E-RYT 500, RCYT, YACEP, Certified Yin Yoga Instructor, Hot Asana Yoga University Founder/Owner, Certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher
We are all on our own personal journey. I would like to share a little bit about my yoga journey with you…
I attended my first Hot Yoga Class in this very studio on August 12, 2007 and fell in love with the mental and physical connection I felt. I began practicing 3 – 6 times a week, shed 40 pounds in 4 months, and was able to discontinue the use of all of my prescription medications. I began to feel healthier and stronger than ever. Convinced of the benefits of yoga, I continued my daily practice and began to deepen my dedication to and knowledge of yoga.
I began my teacher training in 2008 and since then have completed multiple 200 and 500 hour certifications, Yin Yoga training and Mindfulness Meditation Vipasana. My trainings have been diverse but my teaching style has been primarily influenced by Grace and MyLinda Morales, Jimmy Barkan, Rolf Gates, Chris & John Yax , Deepak Chopra, Bryan Kest and Paul Grilley. I fundamentally believe that anyone can change their body and their life. I believe we can in fact, grow younger and stronger. I would love to show you how Hot Asana can be a part of that change. It doesn’t matter when or in what condition you start…JUST START. Your best YOU may very well be yet to come.